xMatters IT Alerting integrates people into your toolchains spanning DevOps, Ops, and Service Management solutions. xMatters automates communications so you can proactively prevent outages, rapidly engage resolvers, manage major incidents, and keep stakeholders informed.
BMC solutions trigger xMatters notifications with responses integrated into all your IT tools, replacing manual steps in your incident management process:
· Notify resolvers based on escalation rules, on-call schedules, skills, and location
· Allow stakeholders to manage subscription and notification preferences for proactive communications during service disruptions
· Enrich notifications with information from other tools in your IT toolchain to provide actionable content and increase resolver efficiency
· Configure response options that trigger other xMatters integrations and drive workflow for tasks such as creating tickets, updating consoles, sending additional notifications, and initiating chat & conference-call collaboration
· Use the xMatters mobile app to quickly look up who's on call, receive & respond to notifications, and engage other teams to minimize time to resolve service disruptions
· Continuously improve your operational processes with reporting & analytics
· Engage additional resolvers and SMEs from BMC's incident view to rapidly connect them to major incident management processes
· Synchronize BMC Users and Groups to minimize data maintenance and ensure that notifications are targeted to the right persons
· Use the xMatters integration agent to connect on-prem BMC instances to the xMatters cloud service for added security, reliability, and preprocessing
xMatters publishes integrations for the following BMC products and can integrate to BMC applications via the xMatters integration platform:
* Remedy ITSM
* Remedy OnDemand
With over 200 integrations across a wide range of IT tools, xMatters is used by individual teams for day-to-day tasks, and across thousands of teams at Global 2000 companies working together at enterprise scale.